Over the weekend I’ve been getting on with the van trying to turn it into a campervan, I think that the warm weather has spurred me on. I’ve never done anything like this before and it’s alot harder than it looks. Part of the problem is that none of the angles are square. I’ve tried to get round that by simply making everything square and ignoring the curved walls.
I’ve finished the hob/sink unit which now needs another connector to fit the gas supply which will go under the unit.
Next to that is a seating unit with storage under. This will become a bed once the other side is finished much the same as in a caravan. The seating cushions my wife bought from ebay, they came from an old caravan and luckily enough fit perfectly.
It’s still early days at the moment I still have to insulate the roof and pannel over it, get all the electrics in and sort out the gas connection but I feel that I’ve made a good start.